What you should look for in a home security camera in Orlando
So many people in Orlando want to get a view what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the best tools to consider as you customize your smart home’s security. Even though standalone cameras are of use when set up correctly, they’re even more useful when included into your home’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Orlando? You’ll be pleased to find these critical components include more features than earlier versions. You may view real-time streams from indoor cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated security features from outdoor cameras. Just use your mobile security app or touchscreen smart hub and you can control all your home security cameras.
Impressive features bolster home security cameras in Orlando
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your home’s defense to a whole new level. These vital elements of your alarm system are available with an impressive lineup of features like 2-way talk, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the possibilities here.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that is able to take immediate action. If unusual activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will form around the camera lens and an audible alert will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear-cut images of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their visibility when closing in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Look for surveillance with cloud storage capabilities and the chance to access video right from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Orlando are frequently connected to a handy app on your smartphone. You can review real-time footage or pre-recorded clips and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will post an update to your cell phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to take notice if unusual action takes place. You’ll also receive a message on your phone.
- Talk to anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you like to touch base with your children after school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? The latest home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional audio so you may chat with any person within range of your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Customizable zones: This feature allows you to designate the precise space you wish your camera to supervise. This is helpful to better define the activity you record as you wouldn’t want updates every time an automobile travels by in front of your house.
Customize your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Orlando. All that remains is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Dial (407) 972-1223 to begin or fill out the form below to reach out to our home protection and automation professionals.