Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Orlando goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will act immediately. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The protocol they abide by depends on the sort of emergency. For example, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single attempt will be made to contact you before help is sent out. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these procedures to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get an answer, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Orlando
Stay ready for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Orlando from Vivint. Contact (407) 972-1223 to begin the customization of your home’s protection today.