You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Orlando home monitoring works
When you choose professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security representatives at all times. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your property or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to speak with you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the chief point of contact with local responders in the event you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are tied to your residence through your security components. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you when you need them most.