How does home monitoring work in Orlando?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Orlando home monitoring works
When you choose professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security representatives at all times. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your property or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to speak with you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the chief point of contact with local responders in the event you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are tied to your residence through your security components. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you when you need them most.
Defending your house, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more essential when something occurs when you’re not there. Imagine your smoke detector tripping or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Orlando home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals from components pass through this important, networked interface. Along with being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio feature allowing you to talk straight to your monitoring team
- You can call for help with any sort of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your phone when a disaster takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring staff right through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Orlando security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and request a fully integrated Orlando smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to enhance your home’s protection, dial (407) 972-1223 or submit the following form to get started.