The best in monitored fire alarms provide an improvement in how they work as well. New devices not only detect smoke, they will also recognize rising temperatures. If they are triggered, your monitoring team is promptly informed. They can even be set to send notifications directly to your smartphone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Orlando?
When a disaster occurs, you will have a lot to do simply making certain your family members are safe. Having a backup in place that is able to instantly confirm the alarm and contact emergency responders in your name is just a smart move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Orlando:
- Smoke or fire is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-7 monitoring specialists instantly
- You are reached to confirm the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring staff are unable to get ahold of you, or you authenticate the fire, they will alert emergency responders in an instant
You will be amazed by how fast this process unfolds. As you collect your family to evacuate the premises, first responders are likely already responding. Whenever you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these perks:
- 24-hour protection regardless of your location
- Increased chance of fast response times from emergency services
- Committed monitoring professionals who will know which component was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s wise to remember that catastrophes can happen without warning. Consider unwittingly leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a pet succeeds in topple it over. While this may appear improbable, it can happen. When it does, you’ll be safeguarded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Orlando, it’s a great time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with integrated fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with around-the-clock monitoring, your family will be protected at every moment, no matter where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home right now by calling (407) 972-1223 or submitting the form on this page.